How To Register
Updated Saturday November 26, 2016 by Whitby Minor Baseball Association.
Registration is available online. Please click the pink/red box on the front page where it says "REGISTER ONLINE" to start the registration process. Supply the required information, make payment through your credit card and you are done! It's that easy! If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the registrar.
New steps to register
- Through this new process you will be asked to set up a New Account and family profile and then register your child. YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT as your old account from 2011 will not work with the new system. Only Create a new account if you have not registered in the new system yet.
- Click "Child/Player Registration".
- You will have to Create a New account as your old Account info will not work with the new system. If you are a currently registered player with Whitby Minor Lacrosse for the 2013/2014 Season you can use the same account name and password for this system.
- On the right hand side click "Create your Account".
- Fill in the required info to Create your profile.
- Fill in the child/players info.
- The system will automatically pull up the correct division to register your child in based on the Date of Birth.
- Answer the Additional Information Requested and Click "Agree" to The WMBA Terms and Conditions and Click " Continue Registration".
- Under Registration Comments you can input any special request you may have here.
- The correct payment will show and you will be given the option to register another child from here or to continue to the payment screen
1. Credit Card.
2. Pay Pal (which can be connected directly to their bank account for payment).
3. Pre-Paid Credit Card.
- An Invoice will be emailed to you and will also be available in your profile. This invoice can be used for Income Tax Purposes.
Adding Additional Parent Info for a second Parent:
You will be able to add a second parents contact info after you register your child. To add a second parent's info after you regsiter go to "My Profile" and then go to "My Family" you can add a second parent after you set up the original account.