Refund RequestsUpdated Tuesday March 19, 2019 by Whitby Minor Baseball Association.
To request a refund Click here
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.....
REFUND POLICY To request a refund, follow this process:
1. Login to the registration system.
2. Click the [Request Refund] link beside the player you want a refund for.
3. Click Yes on the confirmation that comes up.
4. The system will then direct you to a form to enter data for the association to process the refund.
5. Enter the data on the form presented then click the submit button at the bottom of the form.
6. Once the refund request is received, it will be reviewed at the next Executive meeting. As the Executive only meet once a month, the refund request could take up to 8 weeks to process.If after 8 weeks you have not heard from the association, please email the Treasurer.
If you do not fill out the form, the association will not know to process your refund.
When you login again, you will notice the link has been changed to [Cancel Refund Request]. You can click this to cancel the refund request.
You must let the Registrar know by email that you have canceled a refund request or you risk not being put on a team. If your refund has already been processed, you may be subject to special charges.
Enter the data on the form presented then click the submit button at the bottom of the form. The association will be in touch with you. Please allow 8 weeks for processing. If after 8 weeks you have not heard from the association, please email the Registrar.
House League Refunds will be considered from the earlier of: a) the date that a written request for a refund is received by the Association, or b) the date that a player’s injury or medical condition prohibits a player from playing (requests must be submitted within 30 days of the date of the injury or serious illness; a doctor’s letter is required and refund will be prorated). Refund requests received prior to April 15 (April 14, 11:59 p.m.) will be processed as soon as possible; please allow 8 weeks for delivery. After April 15, our priority will be getting the players on the diamonds so refunds may not be processed until the end of the season (September), generally granted according to the following schedule: Up to April 15 (April 14, 11:59 p.m.)- Full registration fee less a $20 processing charge April 15 to May 15 (May 14, 11:59 p.m.)- 50% refund No refunds will be granted after May 15.
Representative Baseball No refund will be granted for players who have accepted a position on a rep team.* *(exception will be due to injury or serious illness, a doctor’s letter is required and refund will be prorated)